About Me

Monday 17 October 2016

A love letter to my dearest coach


A love letter to my dearest coach!!! 
As I have learned, we can only compare our self with our self from yesterday. I must proudly say Wow! 
Dear Annie, last year on this exact day, I was in bed ALL day long, not knowing the meaning of life anymore, no passion, full of fears of the unknown, I had even slapped my self 😱 to bring me back to my senses as I didn't know that I should love myself, hug me, kiss me and say all beautiful affirmations!
All those lovely books u let me read, all ur support, all ur lessons and help, ur patience, ur amazing knowledge and my WILL and consistence have brought me today here where it's beautiful! A place of balance harmony passion love relaxation! I can enjoy all nice wonderful things life offers to us! I am wearing pink sunglasses which I have created with my brain and not alcohol!!! Annie mu thank u sooooooooOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO much! I love u!

Thank you Natasha Pasha for this 
I love you too and I'm very proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool