About Me

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Finding your way


From Ask Annie
https://www.facebook.com/groups/630355250357017/

QUESTION
Dear Annie 
I'm 28 years old and I feel that I still haven't found what I want to be doing with my life. I feel lost and a failure! Most of my friends have found their careers but I'm still searching. I'm unemployed and still live with my parents. Problem!
Lost man

ANSWER
Finding our way in Life is a process, not an event!
Some people find it earlier and some people find it later in life. It's OK.
We are all different and have different lessons to learn and experiences to live!
Stop comparing yourself to others and instead focus your energy on developing your self in any way that you can and like.
Our 20s 'should' be the years of searching and experiencing! Find out about yourself, improve yourself, learn to Love yourself!
Your thinking right now is your 'prison', your worst enemy!
Instead, start living your life by experiencing different things, which will lead you to finding what you want! Become your best friend and talk to yourself in a loving way!
The minute you change your attitude and thinking, magical things will start happening!
Try it! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! 
Annie Pattichi
Transformational Life Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool